(A) About the Mahindra Manulife Small Cap Fund
Mahindra Manulife Small-Cap Fund is a Small-Cap Equity Scheme.
The Scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related securities of small cap companies.
(B) Basic Details of Mahindra Manulife Small Cap Fund
|Fund House||Mahindra Manulife Small Cap Fund|
|Launch & Start Date||12-Dec-2022 & 14-Dec-2022|
|AUM||₹2,150 Cr(As on 30 Sep 2023)|
|Available at NAV of||₹13.63(As on 11 October 2023)|
(C) Classification Portfolio of the fund
(i) Portfolio Mix by Market Cap Size
(ii) Top 10 Holdings of the Fund
(iii) Top 10 Sectors Exposures
(D) Fund Managers & Tenure of managing the Scheme
(E) Fund – Investment Details
|Mahindra Manulife Small Cap Fund|
|Application Amount for fresh Subscription (Lumpsum)||₹1000|
|Min Additional Investment (SIP)||₹500|
* An exit load of 1% is payable if Units are redeemed/switched out on or before completing 3 months.
(F) Returns Generated By The Fund
(G) Risk Factors
This chart shows the ups and downs of a fund’s value from 2022 to now. When the fund’s value drops from its peak, it’s called a drawdown. The shaded area shows how long the fund stayed in a drawdown.
This chart helps investors understand how the fund has reacted to big events in the economy.
(H) Investment Objective
The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity-related securities of small-cap companies, However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
(I) Taxability of earnings
Capital Gains Taxation
- If the mutual fund units are sold after 1 year from the date of investment, gains upto Rs 1 lakh in a financial year are exempt from tax. Gains over Rs 1 lakh are taxed at the rate of 10%.
- If the mutual fund units are sold within 1 year from the date of investment, entire amount of gain is taxed at the rate of 15%.
- No tax is to be paid as long as you continue to hold the units.
- Dividends are added to the income of the investors and taxed according to their respective tax slabs. Further, if an investor’s dividend income exceeds Rs. 5,000 in a financial year, the fund house also deducts a TDS of 10% before distributing the dividend.
Drop us your query at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit pawealth.in
References: valueresearchonline.com, Industry’s Publications, News Publications, Mutual Fund Company.
Disclaimer: The report only represents personal opinions and views of the author. No part of the report should be considered as recommendation for buying/selling any stock. Thus, the report & references mentioned are only for the information of the readers about the industry stated.
Most successful stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Market Tips | Stock Market Experts in Ludhiana | Top stock advisors in India | Best Stock Advisors in Gurugram | Investment Consultants in Ludhiana | Top Stock Brokers in Gurugram | Best stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Advisors SEBI | Stock Consultants in Ludhiana | AMFI registered distributor | Amfi registered mutual fund | Be a mutual fund distributor | Top stock advisors in India | Top stock advisory services in India | Best Stock Advisors in Bangalore