(A) About the Nippon India Growth Fund
Nippon India Growth Fund is a Mid-Cap Equity Scheme. The scheme aims at long-term growth of capital through a research-based investment approach. The funds will be invested in Equity and equity-related instruments, and there will be an exposure to debt and money market instruments.
(B) Basic Details of Nipon India Growth Fund
|Fund House||Nipon India Growth Fund|
|Launch & Start Date||08-Oct-1995 & 08-Dec-1995|
|AUM||₹19,247 Cr(As on 30 Sep 2023)|
|Available at NAV of||₹2,756.2894(As on 11 October 2023)|
(C) Classification Portfolio of the fund
(i) Portfolio Mix by Market Cap Size
(ii) Top 10 Holdings of the fund
(iii) Top 10 Sectors Exposures
(D) Fund Managers & Tenure of managing the Scheme
(E) Fund – Investment Details
|Nippon India Growth Fund|
|Application Amount for fresh Subscription (Lumpsum)||₹100|
|Min Additional Investment (SIP)||₹100|
*An exit load of 1% is payable if Units are redeemed / switched-out on or before completing 30 days.
(F) Returns Generated By The Fund
(G) Risk Factors
(i) Valuation Measures
(ii) Top Drawdowns
This chart shows the ups and downs of a fund’s value from 2012 to now. When the fund’s value drops from its peak, it’s called a drawdown. The shaded area shows how long the fund stayed in a drawdown.
This chart helps investors understand how the fund has reacted to big events in the economy.
(H) Investment Philosophy
- The Fund predominantly invests in mid cap companies that have the potential to compound and substantially increase their profitability over a period of time.
- Endeavor is to identify potential market leaders at an early stage with a view to create long term alpha.
- Focus is on 4 verticals which typically may grow faster than the economy – these are consumer discretionary, healthcare, financials and outsourcing to global corporations.
- The fund follows bottom up stock selection with no style bias.
(I) Taxability of earnings
Capital Gains Taxation
- If the mutual fund units are sold after 1 year from the date of investment, gains upto Rs 1 lakh in a financial year are exempt from tax. Gains over Rs 1 lakh are taxed at the rate of 10%.
- If the mutual fund units are sold within 1 year from the date of investment, entire amount of gain is taxed at the rate of 15%.
- No tax is to be paid as long as you continue to hold the units.
- Dividends are added to the income of the investors and taxed according to their respective tax slabs. Further, if an investor’s dividend income exceeds Rs. 5,000 in a financial year, the fund house also deducts a TDS of 10% before distributing the dividend.
Drop us your query at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit pawealth.in
References: valueresearchonline.com, Industry’s Publications, News Publications, Mutual Fund Company.
Disclaimer: The report only represents personal opinions and views of the author. No part of the report should be considered as recommendation for buying/selling any stock. Thus, the report & references mentioned are only for the information of the readers about the industry stated.
Most successful stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Market Tips | Stock Market Experts in Ludhiana | Top stock advisors in India | Best Stock Advisors in Gurugram | Investment Consultants in Ludhiana | Top Stock Brokers in Gurugram | Best stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Advisors SEBI | Stock Consultants in Ludhiana | AMFI registered distributor | Amfi registered mutual fund | Be a mutual fund distributor | Top stock advisors in India | Top stock advisory services in India | Best Stock Advisors in Bangalore