(A) About the Mahindra Manulife Multicap Fund
Mahindra Manulife Multicap fund is Multicap Equity Scheme. The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide medium to long term capital appreciation through appropriate diversification and taking low risk on business quality.
(B) Basic Details Mahindra Manulife Multicap Fund
|Fund House||Mahindra Manulife Multicap fund|
|Launch & Start Date||20-Apr-2017 & 11-May-2017|
|AUM||₹ 1,515 Cr (As on Feb 2023)|
|Available at NAV of||₹ 21.89 (28 March 2023)|
(C) Classification Portfolio of the fund
(i) Portfolio Mix by Market Cap Sizes
(ii) Top 10 Holdings of the fund
(iii) Top 10 Sectors Exposures
(D) Fund Managers & Tenure of managing the Scheme
(E) Fund – Investment Details
|Mahindra Manulife Multicap fund|
|Application Amount for fresh Subscription (Lumpsum)||₹1,000|
|Min Additional Investment (SIP)||₹500|
* An exit load of 1% is payable if Units are redeemed / switched-out on or before completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of Units.
(F) Returns Generated by the fund
(G) Risk Factors
(i) Valuation Measures
(ii) Top Drawdowns
This chart shows the ups and downs of a fund’s value from 2017 to now. When the fund’s value drops from its peak, it’s called a drawdown. The shaded area shows how long the fund stayed in a drawdown.
For example, in 2018 the fund’s value started at Rs 12.10, but by the end of the year it had dropped to Rs 9.8. This happened a total of 9 times because of things happening in the economy.
This chart helps investors understand how the fund has reacted to big events in the economy.
(H) Investment Strategy
The Scheme focuses on creating a diversified portfolio of companies with a long-term perspective, using a top down approach to select sectors and a bottom up approach to pick stocks based on quality of business model and management.
The Scheme uses a holistic risk management strategy to manage risks associated with investing in equity markets. Which are :
(I) Taxability of earnings
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax – STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax – LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Drop us your query at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit pawealth.in
References: valueresearchonline.com, Industry’s Publications, News Publications, Mutual Fund Company.
Disclaimer: The report only represents personal opinions and views of the author. No part of the report should be considered as recommendation for buying/selling any stock. Thus, the report & references mentioned are only for the information of the readers about the industry stated.
Most successful stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Market Tips | Stock Market Experts in Ludhiana | Top stock advisors in India | Best Stock Advisors in Gurugram | Investment Consultants in Ludhiana | Top Stock Brokers in Gurugram | Best stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Advisors SEBI | Stock Consultants in Ludhiana | AMFI registered distributor | Amfi registered mutual fund | Be a mutual fund distributor | Top stock advisors in India | Top stock advisory services in India | Best Stock Advisors in Bangalore