Tata Elxsi, incorporated in 1989, is amongst the world’s leading providers of design and technology services across industries including Automotive, Broadcast, Communications and Healthcare.
Moreover, Tata Elxsi is helping customers reimagine their products and services through design thinking and application of digital technologies such as loT (Internet of Things), Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
(A) Quarterly Results – QoQ & YoY
(B) Key Operational Parameters – QoQ
(C) Shareholding changes – QoQ
(D) Sales Classification for Q3FY23
On QoQ basis, IDV Segment contributed 1.60% higher in revenue, However, EPD Segments contributed ~3% lesser.
(E) Q3FY23 – Key Highlights from Management Discussion
(i) Business Performance
- Tata Elxsi’s Topline 7% up QoQ & 28.81% YoY to Rs. 818cr. Profit up 12% QoQ & 29% YoY to Rs 195cr
- furthermore, People Headcounts stood at 11607, net addition reported negative of -72
- During Q3, Revenue increased by 34.7% in the European area in compared to 34.1% in Q2 and 32.8% in Q3 FY2022.
- In addition, Revenue share decreased in the American and Indian markets by 42.8% and 43.2% respectively
- Regulatory services, new product innovation, and digital health were the main drivers of the healthcare verticals’ 28.4% YoY growth.
- In order to cut costs and improve profits, Co. has switched from contractors to Government workers.
(ii) Future Outlook
- They Have planned to hire around 400 employees per quarter
- Healthcare verticals expected to recover more from here and to deliver growth, but they may perform poorly in the coming quarter.
- Additionally, from the upcoming quarters Co is eyeing better utilization because of training and other skill set has been provided
- further, For the next four quarters, management will continue to hire new engineers, and lateral recruiting will also continue depending on the business.
Drop us your query at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit pawealth.in
References: valueresearchonline.com, Industry’s Publications, News Publications, Mutual Fund Company.
Disclaimer: The report only represents personal opinions and views of the author. No part of the report should be considered as recommendation for buying/selling any stock. Thus, the report & references mentioned are only for the information of the readers about the industry stated.
Most successful stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Market Tips | Stock Market Experts in Ludhiana | Top stock advisors in India | Best Stock Advisors in Gurugram | Investment Consultants in Ludhiana | Top Stock Brokers in Gurugram | Best stock advisors in India | Ludhiana Stock Advisors SEBI | Stock Consultants in Ludhiana | AMFI registered distributor | Amfi registered mutual fund | Be a mutual fund distributor | Top stock advisors in India | Top stock advisory services in India | Best Stock Advisors in Bangalore