(A) Last 4 Quarters Performance – YOY
Key Margins – Quarterly
(B) Quarter on Quarter Performance
(C) Annual Performance (YOY)
(D) Key Highlights
- Revenue from operations grew at an robust rate of 16.0% in Q4FY22.
- furthermore, Exide has reported double Digital growth in the Automotive Division.
- During January month of FY22, Exide Industries completed the sale of remaining stake of its Insurance Business which resulted a gain of ₹ 4,694 crore.
- Company has focus towards growing its presence in the global market because of the growth of exports of Automobile and industrial verticals.
- Further, Exide has incorporated Exide Energy Solutions Ltd to set up a green field Multi Gigawatt hour lithium-ion cell manufacturing facility. The subsidiary will be engage in the manufacturing battery cells of advanced chemistry in multiple formats.
- Exide has entered into a multi-year technical collaboration agreement with SVOLT Energy Solutions Co. Ltd (SVOLT), for lithium-ion cell manufacturing. SVOLT will also provide the support required for setting the plant on a turnkey basis.
- Additionally, Exide is also in advanced stages of procuring a land parcel for the project in the State of Karnataka.
Drop us your query at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit pawealth.in
References: Annual Reports, News Publications, Investor Presentations, Corporate Announcements, Management Discussions, Analyst Meets & Management Interviews, Industry’s Publications.
Disclaimer: The report only represents personal opinions and views of the author. No part of the report should be considered as recommendation for buying/selling any stock. Thus, the report & references mentioned are only for the information of the readers about the industry stated.