This is a flexi-cap fund where the fund management team has complete freedom to invest in companies of different sizes, depending on where the manager expects maximum gains. This versatility makes flexi-cap funds most suitable for equity fund investors, as the job of stock selection is left completely to the fund manager, which is the very idea of investing in a mutual fund.
(A) Basic Details
|Fund House||Canara Robeco Mutual Fund|
|Category||Equity Flexi cap|
|Expense||1.98% (As on 31-Aug-2021)|
|Assets||INR 5,730 Cr (As on 31-Aug-2021)|
|Return Since Launch||18.88% CAGR p.a (As on 31-Aug-2021)|
(B) Returns Generated by the fund as on 30-Sept-2021
Illustration: How your wealth shall grow by investing in Canara Robeco Flexi cap Fund
(C) Risk Measures as on 31-Aug-2021
(D) Investment Details
|Minimum Investment Amount (₹) Additional Investment (₹) |
Minimum SIP Investment (₹)
For monthly frequency 1,000, For quarterly frequency 2000
|Systematic Transfer Plan (STP) / |
Systematic withdrawal plan(SWP)
|Minimum installment amount -Rs 1,000.00 and Rs 2,000.00 respectively for Monthly and Quarterly frequency respectively and in multiples of ` 1.00 thereafter.|
|Exit Load||1% – If redeemed/switched out within 1 year from the date of allotment, Nil – if redeemed / switched out after 1 year from the date of allotment.|
(E) Portfolio of the fund
Portfolio of the Fund is spread across 60 stocks with Top 10 Stocks contributing to 41.66% of the Net Assets.
(F) Taxability of earnings:
- If the mutual fund units are sold after 1 year from the date of investment, gains upto Rs 1 lakh in a financial year are exempt from tax. Gains over Rs 1 lakh are taxed at the rate of 10%.
- If the mutual fund units are sold within 1 year from the date of investment, entire amount of gain is taxed at the rate of 15%.
(G) Fund Managers
(i) Mr Miyush Gandhi
- Mr. Gandhi is Bachelor of Commerce & Master of Business Administration.
- Prior to joining Canara Robeco Mutual Fund he has worked with SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd. as Fund Manager and Research Analyst.
(ii) Shridatta Bhandwaldar
- Mr. Bhandwaldar is a BE (Mechanical) and MMS (Finance).
- Prior to joining Canara Robeco Mutual Fund he was associated with SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Ltd. (Jul 2012-Jun 2016) as Head-Research, Heritage India Advisory Pvt. Ltd. (Oct 2009-Jun 2012) as Senior Equity Analyst, Motilal Oswal Securities (Jan 2008-Sep 2009) and MF Global Securities (Apr 2006-Dec 2008).
(H) Why Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Fund?
Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Fund aims to provide an investment opportunity in the “best in class” Indian companies with sustainable business models to gain for the India Growth Story. These companies are selected based on “Top Down” as well as “Bottom Up” research based approach.
(i) Focused on large caps with few high conviction mid-cap and small cap ideas
Large -cap companies aims to render stability and liquidity to the portfolio and select mid and small cap companies yield higher returns in the long term as the companies grow in size and in market capitalization.
(ii) Investment Style
Fund follows GARP (Growth at Reasonable Price) style of investing.
Drop us your query at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit pawealth.in
References: valueresearchonline.com, Industry’s Publications, News Publications, Mutual Fund Company.
Disclaimer: The report only represents personal opinions and views of the author. No part of the report should be considered as recommendation for buying/selling any stock. Thus, the report & references mentioned are only for the information of the readers about the industry stated.
This Post Has One Comment